
As I sit here reading different blogs and looking for different things on the internet I hear the squeaking, sometimes perfect sounds of the Keys Mister practicing her violin.
She is in her PJ's,
hair ragged from a day of school,
playing before her father,
who is patiently and willingly listening to the different songs
her slender fingers play,
moving the bow back and forth in rhythmic movements of pure poetry in motion.
What we parents must go through
so our children can become well rounded individuals.
3 comments:
How neat. She sure is growing up. It's fantastic that you guys are allowing your children to seek out their "loves"; these talents can be a saving grace when you (or they) least expect it...
Yay for KeLei and her super-violin skills. As for her hair - it always looks like that.
I love it- beautiful poetry indeed! Keep it up KeLei- she is wonderful.
Post a Comment