Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, KeLei

My baby is growing up. 15 years ago today, my little red head was brought into this world. It was touch and go for her 1st year of life, but she has grown into a beautiful teenager. This picture was taken last Saturday at the stake formal dance for the YM and YW. Doesn't Keys look so cute! Her friend Autumn's mother helped put sleeves on the dress. It turned out really nice. Pretty soon she will be driving and before I know it KeLei will be dating. I guess it is time to lock her in her room. Happy Birthday KeLei. I love you.

3 comments:

Dina said...

Wow! She looks so much older! Happt Birthday!

Coty said...

She's sure is a beaut. Sometimes I feel old at 25yrs, not physically, just mentally...is that weird?
Anyway, Happy Birhtday to your (not so little anymore) Baby!

whit said...

Happy Birthday to KeLei! I just got your comment on my blog - sorry for the late response! My piece of plexi glass that I use to cut the tshirts is 15x15. I use a 1/2" seam so the finished size is 14x14. I use 1/2" seam because when i iron on the fusible interfacing to the t-shirts sometime they stretch weird and aren't exactly square - 1/2" is safest route for me. Thanks