
The grape hyacinth's are coming out along with the daffodils. I love yellow daffodils and the different colors of tulips. We don't have daffodils or tulips in the yard this year, so I am going to have to look other places to get pictures. This is the one thing I love about spring is the colors that start to pop up every where.

Popcorn popping on the Apricot tree. Every time I see a a flowering pear start to bloom I think of that little primary song. These tree's are so beautiful when they start to bloom but boy do they STINK!!! The first time I ever smelled one I thought "What has up and died". I really thought an animal had died some where. Then we figured out it was the flowering pear. How can something so beautiful stink so bad??? I have to keep the windows shut for a while until they are finished blooming. The joys of spring has sprung in more ways than one.
2 comments:
I love spring too! It's BEAUTIFUL
Woohoo! Spring is here.
Post a Comment