Monday, March 23, 2009

we've got hail....

I have a video of the hail, but it won't download. the hail was about nickle size.
I could hear it in the distance and then all of the sudden it started coming down. At first it was hit and miss and then it was a downpour!!!! I haven't been able to look at the car yet.

3 comments:

Dina said...

Oh I MISS crazy Oklahoma weather! Enjoy it extra for me :)

Aubrey said...

Glad to see you guys survived. I thought you were going to get a tornado for sure this time.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just had to leave a comment as I saw one of yours at PW's site. We're Okies too and live in north central OK. We're looking forward to maybe getting some snow this Saturday as we just didn't really get enough to speak of all winter, now ice is another story.
Julie