Thursday, February 19, 2009

Meet my Son



This is my son and his fiance, Samantha. Isn't she a cutie? Dallin is too. :) He said that I needed to put a picture of him on my blog since I have everyone else on there. So that is what I'm doing. Oh by the way, Dallin really....... needs a job!!!! so if anyone knows of any job openings let me know.
This is Dallin and his weekend truck. Yep my son proudly serves in the U.S. Army. One weekend out of the month he puts his infantry skills to work.

3 comments:

Coty said...

My goodness he has grown up...and getting married!!! Holy Cow, Yay Dallin!!!

Dina said...

Wow! I didn't knaw that he was getting married....So exciting!! When's the big day? Tell him I said hello!

Rachel Teran said...

First of all, didn't know you had a blog. Second of all, engaged?! Wow! Had no idea!

Love your little blog. Definitely keep writing in it. :) I like catching up...

P.S. I decided to go to the temple about a month ago during the day and do a session, when I ran into Cassie and her mom. :) It was the day before she went to the MTC. Ironic, huh!? :) Miss you.