Sunday, August 2, 2009

Peace I leave with You

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you. John 14:27
This morning Dallin's friend died in a freak accident. He fell off the back of a pickup truck at work last night, and hit is head. What saddens me the most is the fact that this young man had not seen his father in 2 years. Dallin said his parents were at a lost, esp. his father. His father did not have the understanding that one day he would be able to see his son once again and hold him in his arms in a joyful reunion. My wish this day is that this family may have a peace of mind. That the father will seek out the truth and understand where his son is. That our brother Jesus Christ died for us that one day we may return back to Him. May we all have a Peace of Mind in these troubled times and learn to lean on our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Very beautiful Mom. I hope Dallin also finds comfort and peace.

Coty said...

I'm sorry to hear that; I can't even begin to imagine the sorrow they feel. However, you are right, comfort does come in the knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ, and the plan of Salvation. May everyone's heart be comforted and may peace be spoken to their minds.
I love your testimony, Sharon. I'm sure Dallin will derive comfort from you, through your words and prayers.

Such a beautiful family you guys are.

idahomayos said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Your testimony is beautiful!