Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Eyes have It!


Why is it every time something comes up it has to do with my eyes!!!
I'm getting really tired of this. I've been having trouble seeing ever since
we got back from our vacation. This past weekend I had a bad migraine.
The more time that pass my eyes kept getting cloudier and I was having
a hard time seeing my work. So today I went to the doctor to get my migraine
prescription filled and since I was close to the eye doctor I thought I would
stop in. Come to find out I have mucous in my eyes and that is what was
making my contacts so cloudy. It seems I have an allergy in my eyes
and it's causing the mucous. Of all of the blasted things to have. I swear
if it's not one thing it's another!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

You should push to see that specialist...