Thursday, August 6, 2009

time to say goodbye


Where did the summer go I ask?? It went way to fast I say.
The flowers are still in bloom, the grass in still an emerald green.
The trees still have their leaves, We are still having summer storms.
So I say again???? Where did my summer go?

Why do I ask these questions you say?
College students are coming back.
There are back to school signs in the stores.
Traffic is starting to build up again.
School parking lots are coming to life.
AAAhhhh yes the signs are there indeed.
My summer has come and gone.

And me....Well I'm still the same, just anticipating
beautiful fall leaves, pumpkins, and my jacket.
Hmmmm, Maybe I'm not so sad about summer leaving
AFTER ALL!!

1 comment:

idahomayos said...

Yeah!! Aren't the changing seasons wonderful? I am always ready for the next season when it comes around! Fall/Autumn is my favorite!