Monday, May 4, 2009

Where's Summer?


Okay, Someone took my warm weather and hid it. I can't seem to find it anywhere! I wake up every morning expecting to feel warmth but instead it's cold. It is May isn't it??? I mean, I didn't mess up the calendar did I? I think someone has fooled Mother Nature and she is very confused. One day it is really nice and the next day it is cold. go figure!! You see Mother Nature peeks her head out from time to time, but get's confused a lot. I think we should coax her out and let her know we miss the warmth and sunshine.
There you see all it takes is a little optimism from the right crowd. I think you should try it too. Tell Mother Nature you miss her warm smile and maybe, just maybe, we will get her smiling face back.

3 comments:

namelwl said...

good article. i want be your friend.

Melissa said...

She sure is confused alright. She needs to make up her mind- it has been months of this crazy flip-flop weather! Sheesh! Josh said today, "Mom, someone needs to tell god to turn off the water- I'm sick of this rain!" Amen Josh!

Aubrey said...

I'm glad for the rain, but I agree - I want my warm weather!