Ever have one of those days where you wonder what's up and what's down? Today is one of those days! I have a headache, slight vertigo, my neck is out of place and I'm really not up to my usual jovial self. It's just a blah kind of a day. I really don' t like these days. It ruins my whole day.I really like this picture. Not that it's a good pic of me, but it reminds me of the message Aubrey and I got that day. Oh how I could go for that message right now. It was so soothing and relaxing. That's what I need right now. "sigh"This picture reminds me of tranquility and peace of mind. "heavy sigh" okay, I'm going to go and put an ice pack on my neck and dream of what tomorrow will be like for my little Boo Boo Bear's first birthday. Until then. "AuRevoir" and Adios.
1 comment:
Oooo - I want another massage too. Hope you get rid of that headache by tomorrow. See ya later Mom!
Post a Comment