Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mark Harmon's Allstar Game

Last Saturday David, KeLei and I along with Aubrey, Carlin and Samuel went to Bricktown ballpark and watch Mark Harmon play in the Allstar baseball game. For those of you who don't know who Mark Harmon is he plays Gibbs on NCISR. He is really good looken and I've loved watching him ever since the 70's. When we had a chance to go see him we took advantage of the good weather last weekend and went to Bricktown. He was really fun to watch and we had a good time being with Aubrey and her family. Samuel was a riot and had fun with the mascots and the people who sat two rows ahead of us. Here are a couple of pictures and videos of our great weekend.
Enjoying the game!Carlin, Aubrey, KeLei and Samuel.
Watching the game. Mark's team is in the outfield. I believe he is on second base.
Playing 3rd base. He would talk to the players when they would come to his base.
Samuel flirting with the family two rows up from us. He does this funny sound. He had the family laughing and loving every minute of it.

This was as close as I could get to him. They kept cutting the line so I never got his autograph.
This statue was a guy who would move around whenever someone took a picture with him. It was fun to watch people's reactions. I have some videos of Samuel and the game but I haven't figured out how to get to them yet. It was an awesome day and we had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Cynthia Mann said...

Looks like fun, I love Gibbs! Wow, KeLei is looking so much older! What a fun weekend.

Aubrey said...

Yay for fun weekends. And you need to send us the pictures of Carlin and Frank Marshall and other pics with me and Samuel in them.