have you ever wondered what your plot in
life is? I mean, I know why I am here
and all of that stuff. But sometimes I
wonder what's it all about?
What's my niche in life?
I love my children. I have two
beautiful grandchildren, and a
husband that loves me.
But sometimes I wonder what is it
that I'm doing with my life?
I'm reminded of a song by Bon Jovi
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
I guess that's it, I just wanna live,
while I'm alive. Who knows what
the future holds. but I know I'll
have my husband by my side.
I guess that's all that really matters!
2 comments:
oh what a face! :)
i sometimes wonder what it's all about too. kind of like a good book - we probably won't know until its over...
You need get a hobby, something you can really delve into and is all yours. Take up a photography class or something.
Post a Comment