Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm so tired




Here I sit at work

and I am sooooooo TIRED.

I've got up and walked around.

I got a cold drink of water,

I've done everything and I can't

seem to get out of this sleepy slump.







My Son called from Afghanistan last night,

it had been a while since we had

heard from him. It was good to hear

his voice and know he got there safely.

He says everything is very dirty...as in

dirt flies every where anywhere you go!

Nothing like a little grit mixed in your food!





My grandson almost got hit by a delivery truck.

Little stinker, was throwing a fit in the parking lot

of his pre-school and decided to run off and sit in

the middle of the road. Thank goodness the truck

driver saw my daughter run over to him to grab him.

He is going to summer school for the hard of hearing.

I think he heard his momma screaming at him!!!






Okay, that helped a little, talking I mean,

But I'm still tired. Thank goodness work

is almost over. I'm going to bed early tonight.





Unless my son calls again.... :)

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i'd have been a bit rattled about the grandson's close call. yikes!

and your son in afghanistan. i can only imagine the worries you'll endure...