it is so strange how one day life is just like any other, than, in an instant, it changes forever and the following days eternity is forever so very different.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sharon. Like I said on Aub's blog, in the very little time I spent with Ken (in high school) I was always so impressed with his natural warmth and kindness. I'm sure he will be greatly missed.
5 comments:
I'm very sorry for your loss. I know he was in your thoughts and prayers. May your grief be softened by good memories.
I'm so sorry, Sharon. He was lucky to have such a sweet and caring friend. I hope you can find comfort and peace during your loss.
I will miss him so much, I wish I could have seen him one more time. Good-bye dear friend.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sharon. Like I said on Aub's blog, in the very little time I spent with Ken (in high school) I was always so impressed with his natural warmth and kindness. I'm sure he will be greatly missed.
I am so sorry about your friend Sharon. How wonderful are those photos ~ truly a keepsake.
Warm thoughts and hugs,
xo Catherine
Post a Comment