Saturday, April 9, 2011

Somebody Slap Me

Cat from http://cornerofcatsmind.blogspot.com/ named some
men whom she thought were nice looking. Got me thinking.
Who are some of Your favorites?
Mine are Kevin Bacon. Loved him in "FootLoose" and
"Taking Chance"
O
Now Tom Selleck, Yeah Baby!!
Loved him ever since
"Magnum P.I." Dream......
But I must say my one
True love is this man.
He's known somewhat in
Oklahoma for his "Hort Tips"
But to me, He's David
MY HUSBAND.
So you can Slap me all
you want for drooling,
but my heart belongs
to
"Captain Hort"

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

cute! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. Awww, wuv, twuw wuv...
Hmmm, let's see who do I think are cutie-patooties... I think Ryan Reynolds it too cute (the guy off of The Proposal), oooo Matt Bomer (the star of White Collar) is a-dor-able, and Patrick Dempsey is good-looking...ahhh they make me dreamy-eyed thinking of them.

Anonymous said...

Haha ~ love it! Oh yes ~ Kevin Bacon! How could you not love him in Footloose! And Tom, simply a classic from Magnum P.I. And look at your hubby ~ very sweet as well!

Our hearts will always belong to our husbands but certainly it's good for a girl to dream once in awhile!!

Fun post!
xo Catherine

PS - And of course, Keith Partridge, a.k.a. David Cassidy was my first crush! :)

Aubrey said...

I have to agree, Ryan Reynolds is super cute. I also like John Krasinski.

Matt Damon has also always been a favorite.