I thought about sharing the three
Joys of my life. My Children.
I'm starting with my son first.He is my only son,who loves his
family more than life itself. He calls
whenever he is on weekend drills
to see how everyone is.
This is his wife Samantha.They have been married for
1 yr.
Dallin loves his sisters. He has avery close relationship with his
older sister since they have been
through so much together. He is
the protector of his younger sister.
Heaven help the man she marries.
He adores his nephew and niece.
He loves the outdoors.
3 comments:
Such a sweet post! Dallin is definitely a one-of-a-kind guy and brings so much life and personality wherever he goes.
Aww...Dallin is so grown up now! Tell him I said hi! He is a really good guy!
I love that picture of Dallin and Samuel. Samuel has so much fun with Dallin, he really is a great uncle. I love him too.
Post a Comment