Sunday, December 5, 2010

Joys of the Christmas Season

I got this idea from Chronicles of a Country Girl
and thought I would try it too. Please feel free
to answer the questions in the comment section.
I would love to hear your "Joys" of the season..

1. Real or fake tree? 4 fake trees.
2. Hot chocolate or apple cider? definitely Hot Chocolate
3. How many Nativity scenes do you have? 7, I collect them
4. Do you open a present on Christmas Eve? Yes, usually pajamas
5. What is your favorite activity on Christmas Eve?
We go and see the Christmas lights in the neighborhoods.
6. Snowball fights or sledding? It depends on who I'm with
7. Do you read about Christ birth? yes, on Christmas Eve
8. Where do you put your stockings? On Christmas Eve
we put them on the couch.
9. What is your favorite Christmas song? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
by Bare naked ladies
10. White lights or multi color lights on your tree? white lights
11. Do you decorate your house outside? Can we say Griswolds
12. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Going up in the mountains and looking for a tree.
13. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies and Dr. Pepper
14. Stay at home or go away for Christmas? This year we are home!
15. How many Reindeer does Santa have and can you name them?

Enjoy, and may you make more Christmas memories!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Umm, you didn't name Santa's reindeer.

sharon said...

that was for you to do! Also you didn't leave any comments!

whitney said...

Very fun! It makes me want to steal it for my blog. Give me a few days and I just might do that...

Aubrey said...

1. Real or fake tree? 1 fake trees.
2. Hot chocolate or apple cider? definitely Hot Chocolate
3. How many Nativity scenes do you have? 1, no 2 - my main one and one smaller one in the "O" of Joy, I love that one.
4. Do you open a present on Christmas Eve? Yes, usually pajamas
5. What is your favorite activity on Christmas Eve?
Just being with family I suppose and watching Christmas specials
6. Snowball fights or sledding? Both, really I just get excited to have enough snow to do either with.
7. Do you read about Christ birth? yes, on Christmas Eve
8. Where do you put your stockings? Right now, above the couch, figured they would be less of a temptation to the kids up there...
9. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy night and I Saw Three Ships
10. White lights or multi color lights on your tree? white lights
11. Do you decorate your house outside? Yes! And I can't wait for the sales so I can have more decorations for next year!
12. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Playing secret Santa with Dad
13. What do you leave for Santa? Umm, when I was a kid, cookies (oreos) and Root Beer, now Cookies and Soymilk... hehehe.
14. Stay at home or go away for Christmas? Home please, I'm getting tired of traveling
15. How many Reindeer does Santa have and can you name them? 8 - Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Dasher, oh I forget the rest, Rudolph as the special number 9!