and go to Norman to see the kids. I needed
a break from work. We stayed at Embassy
suites. The room was really nice. It had a
sitting room, bathroom and bedroom.
We really enjoyed our time away.
It was the roof top of the swimming pool.
when we pulled the curtains the room went
totally dark. We slept in until 7:30am. That's
sleeping in for us!
5 comments:
YES! We stayed there when Brandon's brother graduated- it is an amazing hotel!! We stayed on the top floor right by the presidential suite. The pool was awesome and breakfast was incredible! Too fun!
Wow sounds like fun! How nice to just get away for a day! But I must say that 7:30 is NOT sleeping in!
It might not be the beach, but at least you managed to squeeze a mini-getaway in, right?
It was a fun hotel, and the bathtub was perfect for taking a bubble bath in. Good pictures too, they look professional.
The pictures look professional because I am a professional. I work at a university. HA!
Anyway, it was a good weekend and it felt good to get away. Although it was really nice to get in my own bed!
Post a Comment