Monday, July 5, 2010

3 day weekend!

David and I decided to go and relax on the beach.
We thought we would take advantage of our three day weekend
It was great and we really enjoyed it!!!

Don't we look great!! It was soooo relaxing!
Quit...Leave me alone. Dang it someone just woke me up
from a wonderful DREAM!!
Maybe one day I'll get that relaxing day on the beach,
for now....I guess I'll go to the movie w/ KeLei and
see Eclipse!
AAAaaaa but that beach sure felt nice!

3 comments:

whitney said...

Don't tell me that!!! I was just imagining how nice it would be to have mostly grown-up kids and actually be able to leave and go to the beach for the weekend. boo!

Aubrey said...

I think you guys should up and do it one weekend. I can imagine it now: KeLei calling me up because you guys disappeared and she hasn't seen you all day. Poor KeLei, getting left behind like that. Don't worry, we will make sure she doesn't starve or anything.

Melissa said...

You sure have a nice tan! ;) Do what Aubrey says, KeLei will survive