Monday, March 22, 2010

What up?

Yesterday it was snow....
Snow, can you believe it??
The first day of spring we had SNOW!
if you look at my January pictures you
will know what it looked like outside.

Today, it was nice.
I didn't have to wear a coat this afternoon.
Can you just believe it!
Ah the nice OKLAHOMA weather!
Ya gotta love it.
Maybe not, but it's still OKLAHOMA!

I was talking to my brother.
He lives in Arkansas.
Yep, he has no teeth.
Gotta love him....he's my brother.
They got snow too....but it melted.
Just like OKLAHOMA.
oh by the way,
I am captalizing OKLAHOMA
because I'm singing it as I say it.
So you have to do that okay?
OKALHOMA where the snow goes melting
down the plains.....

Ha! Anyways love the SNOW, but
LOVE the SUN a lot more!!!
OKLAHOMA where the sun shines down
on the plains.....
Make sure your singing it okay?
bye now, no really, bye. ba bye!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love this time of year - I'm ready for some thunderstorms man!

whitney said...

you make me laugh.

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A! OKLAHOMA, OK!