Sunday, March 28, 2010

Is it just me!

lately I've been hearing a lot about Lady Gaga
I guess it's because she is coming to Oklahoma.
Her music has a catchy beat and it's easy to dance
to.
BUT
Have you seen her videos???
Someone made the comment that they are no worse than
Madonna's.
You know that may be true, but dang it,
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Is it just me or do others feel this way?
Keys likes listening to her music, but she knows the
videos are not good.
Torn between right and wrong, I watch my youngest struggle
to do what is right!
Lady Gaga is perverted and tacky...to put it to you lightly.
And it's just not her...others have tried to push the limit as well.
When are we going to say STOP!
A sheep in wolves clothing....
We need to stop buying their songs, stop watching their videos.
Satan has a way of putting things in pretty packages.
Help your children by teaching them the ways of the Lord.
These are trying times and we must stand as wistnesses of God
at all times,and in all things and in all places .
Pray for your children that they will make the right decisions
in their lives and surround themselves with the armour of God.
That's all I have to say about that!
For now!!!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I haven't seen her videos but I will take your word for it. Carlin and I were talking last night how hard it is to try and live the gospel and still relate to our peer group (even within the church). KeLei is doing a great job making good decisions.

Of course, Samuel starts dancing every time Lady Gaga comes on the radio and sings along ("ra, ra, ra") - should I be worried?

whitney said...

Yep...definitely some pretty nasty stuff. It's a scary, scary world out there. I don't envy y'all that have to raise kids in it...oh wait, that's me :P