Saturday, November 7, 2009

One of those days!

Ever have one of those days where you feel blah? It didn't start out that way. We went to Norman to Aubrey's baby shower. That was fun. Little girl clothes are waaaayyyy cute! It was just afterward... I was hungry and no one else was. It didn't matter what anyone else said I just wasn't into it anymore. Aubs even offered to go to the mall and get something to eat. I just wasn't in the mood any more. It was time to go home. I slept just about all the way home. Even my little Boo Boo Bear was having one of those days!

When we got home Keys and I went out to eat. BLT was sure good. I bought two sweaters that ended up being on sale. KeLei bought two scarfs that were for a good price. I bought Samuel a Christmas present that was for $29.97, but I had a $20.00 coupon so I got it for $2.97. So my day ended up okay. But it still feels like one of those days!

Tomorrow will be better!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I was bummed out because I wanted to spend some girl time doing stuff. I'm glad you're day turned out a little better. And that really is an awesome deal and Samuel's present! Love you Mom.

Anonymous said...

It's a bummer when you have those kind of days...when you just feel blue. I'm glad that it ended a bit better. Samuel's Christmas present was a slammin' deal...that sure would've made me smile!!

whitney said...

I totally hear ya. I have al too many of those days, it seems. Where you just can't seem to shake it. yay! for a fab deal on Samuel's present. It was definitely a killer buy!