I'd love to hear the stories from this old home place.....I'm guessing things were quite different way back then...Awesome place and the snow just adds an extra bit of beauty...
Wow that 1st shot is so poignant. I feel sad for that home, I bet it was grand in it's day. You got great shots of the home, the fences and the farm equipment.
7 comments:
oh, a sweet old place! and some good fences in there! i'd love if you had time to link this in on thursday to good fences! :)
Pretty scenes!
The house looks a bit spooky :))
But I love those fences!
Have a wonderful day
【ツ】Knipsa
thanks, sharon!
I'd love to hear the stories from this old home place.....I'm guessing things were quite different way back then...Awesome place and the snow just adds an extra bit of beauty...
Wonderful photos and what an awesome abandoned property.
Wow that 1st shot is so poignant. I feel sad for that home, I bet it was grand in it's day. You got great shots of the home, the fences and the farm equipment.
Post a Comment