cute, cute, cute. what a character she is!
Oh let's not forget Lillian has my smile - which means she is taking after our great looks! Thanks Mom. :)
What!?! Today is her birthday! For some reason I had the 25th cemented in my head. Loser best friend I am :PPublic self-flagellation aside, Happy Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing people I know :)
take it easy Whit,I just got a late start on Aubrey's post. :)
Aubrey already reassured me. Thank heavens ;)
Hope your daughter had a beautiful birthday!!
Oh my goodness, I loved this post. Aubrey is beautiful, and does look a lot like you. I love her in her wedding gown and the lip aninimation is raw talent at it's best!!! Happy (incredibly belated) birthday Aubrey!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
cute, cute, cute. what a character she is!
Oh let's not forget Lillian has my smile - which means she is taking after our great looks! Thanks Mom. :)
What!?! Today is her birthday! For some reason I had the 25th cemented in my head. Loser best friend I am :P
Public self-flagellation aside, Happy Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing people I know :)
take it easy Whit,I just got a late start on Aubrey's post. :)
Aubrey already reassured me. Thank heavens ;)
Hope your daughter had a beautiful birthday!!
Oh my goodness, I loved this post. Aubrey is beautiful, and does look a lot like you. I love her in her wedding gown and the lip aninimation is raw talent at it's best!!! Happy (incredibly belated) birthday Aubrey!!!
Post a Comment