Tuesday, January 4, 2011

black & White


PW challenged everyone to
experiment with black & white. I really
need photoshop. I can't achieve the
affect I want without it. Time to save
the money!








6 comments:

Rachel Teran said...

Love that picture! And as for Personal Progress.... I am pretty sure I completed that! [Is it sad that I don't remember?] :)

Aubrey said...

I think it the pics look great.

whitney said...

Still great, with or without photoshop :)

Lili said...

Black and white images are always so intriguing to me. Yours are lovely. I don't have Photoshop either. Even if someone gave it to me I'm quite sure I would be too impatient to learn it! It's fun to have a photo challenge though and I think you did great! Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and for taking the time to comment too! ~Lili

TexWisGirl said...

Oops, just saw you have 2 grandchildren. I interpreted one from your profile blurb. :)

TexWisGirl said...

And I don't have photoshop either...