Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grandmother

This is a picture of my dear Grandmother
with my cousin Carley. Grandmother died
last week and I will miss her greatly.
She was such a great woman to be around,
always had a smile, was a very good cook
and was always willing to help out anyone.
At her funeral all my relatives were there,
most I hadn't seen in such a long time.
Isn't it a shame that it takes a funeral to bring
family together. Here are some pictures of
my "family". I can't publish anymore. the server
is down. That will be my next post.

I love you Grandmother

3 comments:

whitney said...

I'm so sorry for loss, she sounds like a wonderful woman. (((hugs)))

Aubrey said...

I don't have too many memories of her but I do remember her smile and her rolls, yum. And how she kept calling me Sharon the last time I saw her.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Sharon. She sounded like a great grandmother. The family unit is a wonderful thing and it's so comforting knowing that we'll meet again.