
On the Friday after Thanksgiving we went down to see Aubrey and her family. Samuel was play with the light sabres so Papa decided to play Star Wars w/ Samuel. He is such a cutie. He enjoyed his play time with Papa.
Afterwards David and Carlin played around and Samuel watched in awe. He is thinking "Go daddy...."We had a great time and went shopping as well. I bought the outfit Samuel has on from Old Navy. Can't beat a good sale!!
3 comments:
That's so adorable! Aren't grandpa's the best? I'm sure your hubby makes one heck of a fabulous grandpa!
I loved that Samuel and Papa played Star Wars. How cute is that?!! Samuel's little outfit is adorable!! Yay for fabulous deals!!
Ummm, Mom, didn't you buy it from Gap?
And Samuel wishes Grandpa would come back down and play light sabres with him some more.
Post a Comment