Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sundays


Church was really good today. My sweet Cassie is going on a mission to Montana. I'll miss you Cassie. She was a Laurel when I was YW president. She will make such a great missionary. Relief Society was also great. Good lesson on Leadership. We must teach our Children now to be great leaders in today's society, so they can serve successful missions and be a leader at whatever they encounter. All three of my children are good leaders. Aubrey has always been a leader in whatever she does, Dallin is always picked to lead his squad when he goes to drill on weekends and KeLei can't stand for someone to tell her what to do so she is going to lead wether the person likes it or not. :)

3 comments:

The Geists said...

Your kids must of had good parents to set such a great example on leadership!!!

Aubrey said...

Yep - we had great examples. And KeLei really does do whatever she wants.

Dina said...

WOW! That's Cassie???? I TOTALLY thought that was her mom! Welcome to the blog world!